The role of the Contributor-Internship will be to help manage production workflow for the Contribution Team at GROUNDEAD. Working closely with the Production Manager, your main output is the smooth and efficient execution of all projects assigned to you.
Duties Will Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Maintaining knowledge of past and current brands.
- Assist in securing, scheduling, and managing of talent for assigned task.
- Working closely with the Production Manager to uphold the standards of the GROUNDEAD brand.
- Continually improving efficiency and enforcing our production process.
- Ensuring all productions are wrapped in a timely manner and within budget.
- Tracking project timelines and deadlines – ensuring individuals are kept informed and workload is maintained at a manageable level.
The Ideal Candidate Is
- Informed– Up to date on fashion, music and the arts, as well as knowledgeable about Underground Streetwear.
- Creative – You are a visual storyteller who can develop new and innovative ideas with the team to elevate all projects.
- Very Well Organized – Punctual and methodical, with airtight organizational skills. You are the person the team will count on to produce new articles. You will be expected to keep track of many projects at once without losing details.
- Flexible– Humble and willing to tackle sometimes mundane but essential tasks with overall willingness to learn.
- Resourceful– The ability to secure talent, locations, and resources quickly. Can pivot and adapt to unforeseen circumstances that often arise. The expertise to foresee when outside resources are necessary.
- Autonomous– The ability to take direction, but needs a little management and oversight to get the job done.
- Goal-Focused– The drive to complete tasks smoothly and efficiently
- Positive/Charismatic – A people-person who knows how to get the best out of their team, while maintaining a great relationship with other creatives, and freelancers. Skilled at managing multiple parties involved with one project.
Your performance will be determined by your willingness to generate new articles, the content of such articles, and the overall quality and volume of the work executed. Our only requirement is passion. Permanent position to open in the future.
Please send an email to email@example.com
Please include Resume and relevant information.