The role of the Graphic Designer-Internship will be to help manage digital designs for our Marketing Team at GROUNDEAD. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, your main output is collecting, organizing, and preparing artwork for presentation.
Duties Will Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Maintaining knowledge of past and current brands.
- Assist with graphic production of logos, prints, advertisements, & more.
- Design creation to support visual line plans, concept ideas, merchandising pages, etc.
- You’ll combine inllustrations, text, product data, photos, and graphics as needed.
- Communication with Marketing Team to ensure status of design timeline.
- Review design status, project status, and production deadlines.
- Tracking project timelines and deadlines – ensuring individuals are kept informed and workload is maintained at a manageable level.
The Ideal Candidate Is
- Informed– Up to date on fashion, music and the arts, as well as knowledgeable about Underground Streetwear.
- Creative – You are a visual storyteller who can develop new and innovative ideas with the team to elevate all projects.
- Very Well Organized – Punctual and methodical, with airtight organizational skills. You are the person the team will count on to produce new articles. You will be expected to keep track of many projects at once without losing details.
- Flexible– Humble and willing to tackle sometimes mundane but essential tasks with overall willingness to learn.
- Resourceful– The ability to secure talent, locations, and resources quickly. Can pivot and adapt to unforeseen circumstances that often arise. The expertise to foresee when outside resources are necessary.
- Autonomous– The ability to take direction, but needs a little management and oversight to get the job done.
- Goal-Focused– The drive to complete tasks smoothly and efficiently
- Positive/Charismatic – A people-person who knows how to get the best out of their team, while maintaining a great relationship with other creatives, and freelancers. Skilled at managing multiple parties involved with one project.
- Graphic Design Experience – The ability to navigate program such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe’s Creative Cloud. Graphic design experience required.
Your performance will be determined by your willingness to generate new graphics and the overall quality and volume of the work executed. Our only requirement is passion. Permanent position to open in the future.
Please send an email to email@example.com
Please include Resume and relevant information.