The role of the Digital Marketing (SEO)-Internship will be to help Management maintain a digital presence for GROUNDEAD. Working closely with the our Management Team, your main output is the smooth and efficient execution of all projects assigned to you.
Duties Will Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Maintaining knowledge of past and current brands.
- Communication of the impact that technical structure, design, aesthetics, content, navigation, information, branding, marketing, performance, functionality, and e-commerce have on SEO.
- Manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data in order to make actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Research and make decisions regarding optimization approaches.
- Click through rate, conversion, and creative analysis to identify growth opportunities.
- SEO and SEM correlation tasks.
- Social media strategic awareness tasks.
- Ensuring all productions are wrapped in a timely manner and within budget.
- Tracking project timelines and deadlines – ensuring individuals are kept informed and workload is maintained at a manageable level.
The Ideal Candidate Is
- Informed– Up to date on fashion, music and the arts, as well as knowledgeable about Underground Streetwear.
- Creative – You are a visual storyteller who can develop new and innovative ideas with the team to elevate all projects.
- Very Well Organized – Punctual and methodical, with airtight organizational skills. You are the person the team will count on to produce new articles. You will be expected to keep track of many projects at once without losing details.
- Flexible– Humble and willing to tackle sometimes mundane but essential tasks with overall willingness to learn.
- Resourceful– The ability to secure talent, locations, and resources quickly. Can pivot and adapt to unforeseen circumstances that often arise. The expertise to foresee when outside resources are necessary.
- Autonomous– The ability to take direction, but needs a little management and oversight to get the job done.
- Goal-Focused– The drive to complete tasks smoothly and efficiently
- Positive/Charismatic – A people-person who knows how to get the best out of their team, while maintaining a great relationship with other creatives, and freelancers. Skilled at managing multiple parties involved with one project.
- Web Analytic Tools – An analytically-minded person who understands tools such as Urchin, Webtrends, and Ominiture.
- SEO Understanding – Candidate must have experience in HTML and SEO using a CMS.
Your performance will be determined by your willingness to present SEO changes, the extent of such changes, and the overall quality and volume of the work executed. Our only requirement is passion. Permanent position to open in the future.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Resume and relevant information.